08 January 2013

TTT: Top Ten Blogging Goals

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the wonderfully wonderful Jamie at The Broke and the Bookish.

Top Ten Blogging Goals for 2013

Write More Reviews.  
I'm going to estimate that I only review a third of the books I read.  This MUST change.

Come Up With New Features!
This is already being remedied! My Couple Swap feature did quite well, and my new feature with Alexa from Alexa Loves Books, goes live the end of the month.  

Stay More Active in the Community!
I spend a lot of time on twitter, but thats where my conversations end a lot of times.  I vow to fix this.  

Try New Genres.
This goes along with one of the features that will be coming your way soon.  

Read More Adult.
After a year of reading MOSTLY YA, I stumbled upon absolutely beautiful ADULT reads, and it made me miss them oh so much.  So I must find some more.

Switch to Wordpress.  :-|
Ahhh.  Scary.  But yes.  This will be the year. I'm doing it.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...