04 December 2012

TTT: Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing!



Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and is a way for us to connect each week!
If you couldn't tell, this weeks topic excited me so much that I made a graphic for it! :-D

This is going to be a LOT of cheating, cuz some of these books aren't even out yet! But Santa is all powerful, and DEFINITELY has some connects in the publishing industry, so I put 'em on my list anyway!  PLUS in MY opinion I've been super-good this year so maybe Santa can pull a few strings!

1. The End of Your Life Book Club by Will Schwalbe
because i've heard amazing things.
2. Just One Day by Gayle Forman (2013)
so many insanely good reviews from bloggers i TRUST.
3. Hopeless by Colleen Hoover (2013) 
i'll read anything she writes for the rest of my life.

4. Every Day by David Levithan
i've never read anything by David, and this has a great storyline.

5. The Originals by Cat Patrick (2013)
Cat has some of the most original books out there 
and this is no exception!

6. Another Little Piece by Kate Karyus Quinn (2013)
i love debut authors, and this sounds uh-may-zing.

7. The Ruining by Anne Collomore (2013)
i've never even heard of this one til today. sounds frickin epic.

Okay, that's it.  Since I'm askin' the big guy for a lotta  favors, I'm only asking for seven!  Seems like a fair trade off to me.  What are you guys hoping Santa brings? (especially if he has pull with release dates).  Let me know in the comments!  



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...