19 December 2012

Cover Lovin! (6)

Ahhh, this week I am lovin some covers! (As usual!) Wanna participate!? Leave your link in the comments!
*Click the covers to see the Goodreads Page 



I read and loved this book.  Seriously, if you haven't read it, it is AMAZING.  I have the sequel (however, I don't like the cover as much)
This cover is so representative of the story, which is SO unique in so many ways.  
Yes please!  That will be all.  This is ALREADY released on Amazon, and is coming for the Kobo and Nook sometime in the next few days! I just adore the Hopeless fading throughout the cover.  Plus the girl on the cover is super pretty.  (Jealous!)

The "eh" cover of the week?  

Yeah, I know.  Lots of people like this one.  And I have heard GREAT things about the book, but I just don't like that the huge pink font takes away from the rest of the cover!  (Maybe its my aversion to pink..hmmm..)  Regardless, This one IS on my TBR and has great reviews!  

So as always, we should have learned!  Don't judge a book by its cover!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...