30 July 2012

Welcome to the PARTIALS Read-A-Long!

*IMPORTANT update: we will totally be #hashtagging over on twitter!  Our HASHTAG is #PartialsReadalong use it whenever ud like!*

Its here, its here!  Mine and Margie's Partial's Read-A-Long has arrived!  So for all of you who are involved (and hey, there's still time to sign up!), here is the breakdown of what we will be reading, week-to-week.




Week 1 - Part 1, read pages 1 - 134
Week 2 - Part 2, read pages 135 - 239
Week 3 - (still Part 2 ) read pages 240 - 349
Week 4 - Part 3 read pages 350 - 472 

So, everyone get reading!  Next Monday we will post our week one wrap up, and we can all discuss everything that we read!  

Here is the link to view Partials on Goodreads.

Find Dan Wells on: twitter | web

The awesome covers for book one & book two (LOVE them!)
In case you STILL want to join in the fun, sign up below!


2 comments:

  1. I wonder if I could get my hands on this book.

    Btw, I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award!
    http://vonniesreadingcorner.blogspot.com/2012/07/the-versatile-blogger-award-d.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished this weeks part. Can't wait to talk about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by Books With Cass, I LOVE comments, all of 'em! I promise to reply and love hearing what you all have to say! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...